- Publisher : Career Press (10 May 2022); Red Wheel Weiser
- Language : English
- Paperback : 352 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1953650171
- ISBN-13 : 978-1953650177
- Item Weight : 340 g
- Dimensions : 22.8 x 15.2 x 2.2 cm
Roger Dawson changed the way business thinks about negotiating.
Secrets of Power Negotiating covers every aspect of the negotiating process with practical, proven advice, from beginning steps to critical final moves: how to recognize unethical tactics, key principles of the Power Negotiating strategy, why money is not as important as everyone thinks, negotiating pressure points, understanding the other party and gaining the upper hand, and analyses of different negotiating styles.
Discover all of Roger’s best tactics, including:
• 20 surefire negotiating gambits
• Listening to hidden meanings in conversation
• What “powers” you have, such as situational, expertise, information, or charismatic
• How to handle the different personalities you’ll encounter in negotiating