- Publisher : Prentice Hall Press; 2nd edition (October 1, 2001)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 299 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0735201811
- ISBN-13 : 978-0735201811
- Item Weight : 2.57 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.6 x 1.01 x 11.13 inches
A longstanding form of technical analysis, Japanese candlestick charts are a dynamic and increasingly popular technical tool for traders of all skill levels. Known for its versatility, this ancient charting can be fused with every other technical tool available, including traditional Western technical analysis.
Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques is the most comprehensive and trusted guide to this essential technique. Informed by years of research from a pioneer trader, this book covers everything you need to know, including hundreds of examples that show how candlestick techniques can be used in all of today’s markets.
This totally updated revision focuses on the needs of today’s traders and investors with:
* All new charts including more intra-day markets
* New candlestick charting techniques
* More focus on active trading for swing, online and day traders
* New Western techniques in combination with candles
* A greater spotlight on capital preservation.
From speculation and hedging to futures and equities, candlestick charting is the next level up for both amateur day traders and seasoned technicians, and this book provides expert guidance for putting it into action
You may also like